Researchers must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Poland and in the country of the partner organization for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the deadline of the call.
- has a doctoral degree (in chemistry, physics, materials science/engineering, biotechnology, biochemistry, biophysics, or related field), or
- provided a formal document stating that the scheduled date of PhD thesis defence is prior to the deadline of the call, or
- provided documents confirming that a candidate has at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience prior to the deadline of the call.
Project eligibility under PD2PI project
- duration of proposed research project is within the timeframes indicated in the advertisement (3 - 36 months),
- the fellowship is planned to start in 2020,
- the research project ends 31/10/2024 at the latest.